Vidal Sassoon Ion Hair Dryer Features:
- Ion Select indicators: number of lights increase or decrease to indicate ion output levels
- Easy-Press Cold Shot button: new easy-to-usse design releases cool air to set the style
- Professional rocker switches: provides 6 heat and speed combinations for ultimate styling control
- Airflow concentrator: for focused drying
- Removable filter: for easy cleaning
- Two-year limited warranty
How It Works
- Negative Ions cause large water droplets on the hair to be broken up into smaller drops.
- When droplets are smaller, more water is absorbed into the hair, resulting in hair that dries more quickly.
- This also adds more moisture to the hair follicle for a conditioning and smoothing effect.
- More light is reflected off a smooth surface, making the hair look shinier.
Ion Select Styling Guide
Ion Select dial adjusts to infuse thick, coarse hair with maximum Ions for optimal hair hydration and volume. Use fewer Ions for normal or fine hair to prevent over-hydration while maintaining volume.
good hair dryer but...
It's a little bigger than I expected and the switches to change the heat settings and strength of the blower are pretty stiff (especially the dial that's used to change the level of ions released). Furthermore, the so-called "Easy-Press Cold Shot" button is definitely NOT easy to press nor is it conveniently placed. Overall, it really only deserves 3 1/2 stars but since that wasn't an option, I gave it 4 because, again, it's a good product. With just a few tweaks in the quality control department, this hair dryer would easily be worth 5 stars.