An ion switch lets you use the hair dryer with or without ions. (Ions eliminate static and frizz)
Ion: For smooth and shine
Without Ion: For volume
- Tourmaline ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture and color.
- More compact, less weight, quieter
- Leaves the hair more manageable and reduce damage
- 6 Speed / Heat settings
- Cool Shot Button
- Long lasting motor with 1875W to 2000W of power.
- Efficient motor with low EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) output
Ergonomically shaped handle combined with compact light weight design.
Included: 2 concentrators for styling versatility
- TWO years limited warranty
Powerful (1875watts), so it dries hair very quickly;
6 speed/heat settings.
Smooth, silky result: users report that the hair looks healthier and silkier after using it for a time.
Not hot enough for very thick hair, cool shot button easily to be accidentally touched when using, and a little heavy.
And it’s a little expensive, but for the healthy and smooth result, it’s a worthy investment.
Best Hairdryer Ever Used!!!!
I have very straight, very thick, very soft hair which means it usually falls limply and can be dull, but looks glossy and shiny and bouncy after a pro blow-out. With the Sedu, now my hair looks that way at home. I highly recommend!
- powerful, dries hair fast, smooth result, reduces frizz, lightweight,
- Quick drying time and doesn’t damage my hair.
- The dryer is small and compact
-The result: shiny, straight and frizz-free hair.
- It’s a little bit heavy.
- Doesn't come with a diffuser.
- powerful, dries hair fast, smooth result, reduces frizz, quiet,
Highly recommend it
Best of any expensive dryer I’ve used, well worth the money.
- powerful, dries hair fast, reduces frizz, lightweight,
faster+more shine=worth the price
- dries hair fast, reduces frizz, lightweight, quiet,
- powerful, reduces frizz